It seems to be that time of year again, the mornings are feeling brisk and thoughts are turning from warm beaches to snowy ski trails.
The executive of the Rocky Mountain Jackrabbit Ski Club has been working through the summer to put plans together for the upcoming 2018 season. The most important dates for now are as follows:
- October 1: Registration begins for existing members (you will receive an email with details)
- October 29 from 3:30 to 7:00: Fall Meeting and Kids Social (Calgary Canoe Club)
- November 1: Registration begins for new members (stay tuned to the website for further details)
- November 26: Fall Social (Edworthy Park)
- January 7: First ski day (Canmore Nordic Centre)
More details will be posted as they come available.
As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.